Guide Flexo Crabs *NEW*
These are not just any ordinary tubing body crab. Because of the high demand for more realistic and custom series of flex body crabs we designed our series of Guide Flexo's Crabs. We make these with the profile, colors and markings that trigger reactions on even the most pressured permit, trigger fish and bonefish flats.
Each Guide Flexo Features:
- Realistic Solarez Epoxy Eyes
- Bright Orange Brass eyes to mimic natural eggs
- Premium Allen saltwater hooks with low glare
- A more natural profile than most other commercially tied flex style crabs
A Guide Flexo for Every Flat:
- Sand Camo- Perfect for mixed bottom sandy flats, it there's a universal color its Sand Camo
- Marl Grey- Designed for the larger permit and bonefish of the Marls of Abaco, Bahamas but match any grey or rock bottom
- White- A perfect match for any white sandy bottom. If it wasn't for the orange brass eyes and red tipped claws, it would almost disappear. Ideal for destinations such like Cuba, Bahamas and Ascension Bay.
- Olive- Our dark/light olive color mixes in perfect over turtle grass and matches the green crabs that are found all over permit flats of Belize, Mexico and Honduras
- Brown- Ideal for darker sand bottoms or anywhere the crabs have a darker bodies. These are a great match for fiddler crabs and burrowing mud crabs