Crab Tabs (12 pack)
Designed and made in the USA by Guide Flies from 100% recycled water bottles
When we first started experimenting with different commercially available felts and fabrics for making crab and crustacean imitations, we found there was a huge lack of good options for making these flies. Most materials were adapted from other kinds of flies, but were cumbersome and required lots of work to look like a crab or hold up well. They always soaked up water and cast heavy. After years of experimenting with every material available we have finally decided to design and source our own custom material.
- A premium synthetic felt that is thicker and heavier than standard craft felt.
- Approximately 2 mm thick
- Made from 100% Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Uses natural Silver and Copper Cleansing Ions to resist mold, mildew and odor
- Get creative with our Crab Tabs by trimming to desired shape.
- Lightly melt the top of the felt to create a naturally mottled shellback to match natural crustacean.
- Stack different colors of felt to lock in chenille legs, eyes and parts.
- Med 1” x ¾” - Best used with #2-#4 SW Hook
- More sizes coming soon
Every pack includes 12 Guide Flies Crab Tabs.